Re: [epl-discuss] Conference call

On 2017-01-05 2:29 PM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:

A few people have (privately) requested that we have a conference call to discuss the proposed changes to the Eclipse Public License. I would be happy to organize such a call, but due to some travel on my side I would like to have this in late January. Given the time zones involved, I would like to aim for 11:00am Eastern, 8:00am Pacific, 17:00 CET. I think we should schedule two hours.

Here is a Doodle poll to help us select a date: http://doodle.com/poll/rb5qq5s6sitqgb6e

All,

The Doodle pool is now closed. Thanks to all who joined in.

The conference call will be held at: Participant conference extension: 428, then enter pin 5422

North America 1-866-569-4992
Germany 49-692-2224-6059
France 33-17-070-8535
UK 0800-033-7806
Switzerland 41-44-580-2115
Sweden 46-85-063-8386
Italy 003-902-3604-8268

I will be sending an agenda, and a copy of the current status of our EPLv2 edits before the call.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top