Is everyone happy with the edits as they currently stand?
I would like to move ahead to John Arthorne's proposed changes
around source and object code, but want to ensure that we have a
rough consensus on this initial set first.
On 24/03/2015 2:01 PM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
I took a stab at some changes to the EPL for people to review and
comment on. You can see them at .
The changes made included:
- changing "module" to "file".
- making use of the definition of "Derivative Work" from the
Apache License, plus the addition of the phrase "or subclass".
- Removed the last paragraph of the license which has the
- removing the choice of law provision
- removing the stipulation of no jury trial
- remove the stipulation that no action can occur if the
cause of the action is more than one year ago
Your comments and suggestions would be appreciated!