Re: [epl-discuss] GPL compatibility

MPL has a provision specifically designed to fix the GPL
incompatibility of earlier versions. MPL, a weak copyleft license like
the EPL, has a notion of a 'Larger Work' which may be covered by
non-MPL licensing terms. In essence, MPL 2.0 says that if the Larger
Work is formed by combination of MPL code and *GPL code, you can
dual-license the MPL code under the *GPL. Since Luis appears to be on
this list he can correct that summary if I got it horribly wrong. :)

RF