Re: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki platform

Hello Onno, any update on the new EPF Wiki platform? Thank You.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Onno van der Straaten <onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Régis,
You are right, it disappeared. I put it offline because there is an issue with the copyright statements. The statements need to be in each and every file (which I think is a bit too much). I am working on it.

I will send you an email when it is up again.
Best Regards,
Onno