Re: [epf-dev] Announcement

Ricardo,

You've done a great job leading the initiative. All the best for your new role.

Bruce: Congratulations on you taking full leadership.

The EPF initiative has been a great success and I am glad I was associated with it in the beginning as a committer. You both will be happy to know that at CSC our process team has adopted EPF and its practice libraries for building some of our frameworks.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks,

Kirti Vaidya
Director, Americas Service Center, ACE Factory and Agile
CSC

One Tower Lane, Suite 2900, Oakbrook Terrace, IL  60181
Managed Services Sector |  p: 630.472.2625 |  m: 847.477.4158 |  kvaidya2@xxxxxxx  |
www.csc.com

Out of Office Advance Notice:  OOO from December 24th until January 4th.

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

Computer Sciences Corporation
Registered Office: 3170 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, Virginia 22042, USA
Registered in Nevada, USA No: C-489-59