[epf-dev] Problems on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS : version of XulRunner ?

Hi,

I tried to use EPFC 1.5.1.4 (and 1.5.1.3) on my Ubuntu 32bits 12.04 LTS and I got some problems.

The program launch without problems and I've created method library, method content, etc.
That's when I want to edit an object (role, advice, ...) it's not working.

It seems to be a Xulrunner problem. Do you know wich version is recommended on Linux 32bits ?

An idea should be to package a xulrunner runtime with EPFC, as RSSowl do.

Best regards,
Clément BENI

Back to the top