[epf-dev] EPF 1.5.1.4 released!!!

Hello EPF community,

We are pleased to announce the release of EPF 1.5.1.4 today!!!

Please visit the download pages to find updated EPF Composer tool, EPF Practices library and published site, and updated OpenUP published site.
There you can also find release notes listing the Bugzillas we addressed.

        http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/downloads.php

Many thanks to those who contributed content and code to one more successful release, especially new contributor Colin O'Neil who contributed  practices for deployment and documentation/training.

Bruce MacIsaac
Ricardo Balduino

EPF co-leads

Back to the top