Re: [epf-dev] Apache version

Not everything. The apt-get stuff is of course Ubuntu specific and different with RedHat. So you will need to find RedHat specific for the following:
  • MySQL client and server
  • Apache
  • apache2-prefork-dev libapr1-dev libaprutil1-dev
  • Tidy
  • Unzip

Should be straightforward? I'm not sure, I have never deployed on RedHat.

Onno