Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer - Dev Question

Please follow the instructions from here on how to run EPF from dev environment.

http://www.eclipse.org/epf/composer_dev_guide/

Hope it helps. Thanks

Shilpa

Inactive hide details for David Allen <dallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>David Allen <dallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          David Allen <dallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          11/19/2008 06:09 PM

          Please respond to
          Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[epf-dev] EPF Composer - Dev Question

I am looking at integrating some ideas we have for "process instantiation" within an RCP environment and perhaps using the Composer RCP for a container.

I have downloaded source from CVS - but I am unable to run EPF Composer from the plugin.xml. Is there a howto on getting started developing/debugging composer? I did not find a product definition in source, does such a thing exist?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated,

David Allen
CTO Sparta Consulting Inc.
Cell: 503-781-4045