[epf-dev] agenda for our content call this Wednesday (4/16 - 8AM PDT)

Hi everyone,

agenda for our content call tomorrow:

- Peter Haumer will demo features that are coming up on the next EPFC 1.5 release
- status update from each practice team
- anything else?

(different conf call details)

How to join the web conference
1. Go to http://cpc.on.intercall.com/
2. Click on "Join Instant Meeting" on the left
3. Enter your details and the following conference ID: 2816556. Select the "Full Version" radio button, click "Join now"
4. Raindance will check your system and might prompt you to install a few files. It will then bring up the conference tool.
5a. Go to the "Audio" menu, select "Join Phone Conference" and Raindance will prompt you for your phone number to call you at.
       If the moderator (me) has not joined the conference yet the Phone menu will be greyed out. Once I have joined it will be available.
5b. Alternatively, dial the following phone number: USA 800-528-2856, International: 770-325-4737. When asked, enter this conference ID: 2816556

How to install and test before the the meeting
1. Go to http://cpc.on.intercall.com/
2. Click on "Pre-meeting Install" in the column on the left
3. Click on the Download Now button and follow the install wizard
4. Once, the Intercall Web Meeting client application comes up you are done and ready for the meeting.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino.

Back to the top