[epf-dev] Confessions of an overworked student :-)

Hello Everyone:

I have to fess up and state that I will not be able to make a significant commitment to EPF before June. I have a number of things on my plate at the moment, and I cannot commit more than one or two hours per week right now – just enough to barely keep up with current events. So while I truly do want to have the opportunity to lead a couple of practice areas I am wondering if given my schedule I will be more of a hindrance than a resource for this project.  I have responsibility for leading OpenUP process configuration and Vision. If we are concerned about letting these two areas “drift” for a couple of months, then I suggest that perhaps someone else should lead these areas.

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top