Re: [epf-dev] Scrum plug-in!

Hi Vijay,

The current version of the plugin is available on the EPF portion of the Eclipse.org site:
http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/scrum/scrum_downloads.php

There is a way to get updates that have been committed to CVS, and you should review the developer links to find out how to retrieve that information from the CVS repository.

Finally, there is a Wiki site that we are using to make changes to the content, without needing collaborators to use EPF Composer, and that can be found here:
http://www.epfwiki.net/wikis/scrum/

I hope that answers your initial question.

Cheers,
-Lyndon-