[epf-dev] EPF references

hiho,

In the last couple days I stumbled across two references to EPF.

I spoke at an IBM Federal Software Day last Wednesday.  Dave West from Ivar Jacobson Consulting was there.  His presentation is here: https://www-926.ibm.com/events/wwe/swgp/swgpus.nsf/elementsPDF/FSD%20SLM%20Rational%20David%20West/$file/FSD%20SLM%20Rational%20David%20West.pdf.  On slide 29 he remarks that EssUP is “All implemented within Eclipse/EPF”.

Tim Lister and John Carrillo have a presentation entitled Effective Requirements: The Thread that Keeps Development Connected with Users (see here http://www.stickyminds.com/bettersoftware/downloads/SQEFINALSLIDESV2.ppt).  On slide 34, there is an image from EPF and a reference to http://www.eclipse.org/epf.  There is a recording of that presentation available here http://www.telelogic.com/download/index.cfm?id=4599.  On slide 34, Carrillo talks a little about having a common requirements process across the organization, but he spends almost no time on that slide and he doesn’t verbally call out OpenUP or EPF.

Back to the top