[epf-dev] Conference Call for OpenUP/Basic Content Authors: 5/8

hiho,

We need to have a call to synch up and check the status of the authoring of the OpenUP/Basic content.

We have scheduled a one-hour call for 8am Pacific time on Monday, May 8.  Everyone is welcome to call in.  We are specifically looking for the discipline/package owners to be able to give an update of the status of the content within their discipline.  As the structure should be firm, it can hopefully be a process component by process component status of what is done, what will be done before the next milestone on 6/1, and any problems or concerns with meeting the content freeze milestone on 7/15.

This will be the last call before the EPF meeting in Vancouver in the week of the 15th of this month.  If any committers with specific ownership cannot participate in the call, please send a status update to this mailing list before Monday morning.

Ricardo will send a subsequent message with conference call logistics.  Bruce, can you add this to the yahoo calendar?

Back to the top