  From: epf-dev-bounces
  Sent: 25/04/2006 16:47
  To: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: RE: [epf-dev] More Hotel Accomodations for Vancovuer F2F...

FYI, I just tried to make reservations at the Metropolitan at the IBM rate and was told by IBM’s travel people that there are no more rooms at that rate. L It would be great if you’re able to get the group rate.

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720