[epf-dev] BUP name alternatives:

Hiho (I think Brian has now set the standard for the salutation J )

Here are a couple of alternative names for BUP:

TeamUP – Philippe’s suggestion.

Next a couple of alternative names drawn from Mandarin as suggested by a colleague Yvonne Hsui:

Hi Steve,

Here are two words I’ve come up with so far…

-          合作, he-zuo

-          協力, shea-lee

Personally I like the second one better since it implies more of a collaboration, knowledge exchange meaning. But I’m not sure how exciting these words are for them to make a good product name….let me see if I can come up with better words.

Cheers,

Yvonne

Kirti suggestions were:

REET or REETI (as in 'way of doing')

VIDHI (as in 'stepwise instruction')

VIDHAN (as in 'constitutional method')

In the end I really like the meaning behind shea-lee so this is the name I will toss into the ring for our vote.

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top