Re: [emft-dev] New Theme for the emit download site

Hi,

I think it would be a huge improvement!

Cheers,
Maximilian

Am 11.07.2014 14:11, schrieb Dennis Hübner:
> Hi all,
> I would like to turn on the new eclipse website theme for the EMFT
> project site.
>
> Before:https://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/
> After:  https://www.eclipse.org/modeling/tmf/
>
> What do you think?
>
> Best regards,
> Dennis Hübner
>
> Xtext Commiter / Build Engineer
>

> Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17 39 67 07
> Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 990 268 70
> Fax: +49 (0) 431 / 990 268 72
>
> itemis AG
> Niederlassung Kiel
> Am Germaniahafen 1
> 24143 Kiel
> http://www.itemis.de/
>
> Rechtlicher Hinweis:
>
> Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
>
> Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek,
> Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus
>
> Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Dr. Maximilian Kögel

Software Engineer / Consultant / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 176 223 619 18
Phone: +49 89 21 555 301 - 0
Fax: +49 89 21 555 301 - 9
Skype: maximilian.koegel

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Sailerstraße 5, 80809 München, Commercial Register
München, HRB 191789

--
Maximilian Koegel

EMFStore and EMF Client Platform Project Lead
http://emfstore.org
http://emfcp.org

Email: maximilian@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: maximilian.koegel