Re: [emft-dev] EMF Query projects

Hi Miles,

Unfortunately not much of an activity is there in EMF Query2.
We have only two committers and both of us are currently engaged in some other commitments.
Hence we are not able to devote time and to do enough justification to the project.

In fact currently we are contemplating to go ahead for termination and initiating talks with other stakeholders.
Let me know your suggestions/comments or if any other points you have.

In fact i was planning to announce the same over the forums and mailing list, but since this mail came first this is the update i have.

The same question goes to the whole community to provide their suggestions.

cheers,
Saurav