[emft-dev] EMF refactoring support

What's the status of EMF Refactoring toolset development in EcoreTools or elsewhere? I've never been quite sure how significant the value add is for refactoring in a modeling context as part of the point of a model is that it insulates you from a lot of the dumb stuff that Java makes you deal with, but I could certainly see potential value for cross-model development and for keeping ecore models in synch with Java models. Anyway, I just wanted to see what was being actively developed and if there was a current  set of tools that a significant number of people are using. We're trying to determine whether and to what extent to support this WRT to the myyln modeling bridge development.

cheers,

Miles

Back to the top