Re: [emft-dev] Eclipse Modeling Package and "Incubating" status

Cédric,

I think we should just decree that any incubating project can't be directly part of the package but rather will have to be installed after the fact by the discovery mechanism.

Cheers,
Ed

Cédric Brun wrote:
Hi,

we had quite a lot of feedback about users complaining about the fact
that the package is marked as "incubating",  so far the components
leading to this status are :
- the Amalgam Project itself
- EcoreTools
- Mint

As the goal of the package is to provide a sound platform on can extend
and build upon, one of the Indigo's roadmap item is to graduate whole the package. Consequently the Amalgam project will have a graduation
review for Indigo, are EcoreTools and Mint willing to graduate for Indigo ?

Cédric