Re: [emft-dev] Eclipse Modeling Package and "Incubating" status

Hi Ed,

I'm speaking about the *content* of the package and not what it provides through the discovery mechanism, I might not have been clear enough, sorry for that. All the provided content is already marked as being in incubation or not in the discovery UI.

Papyrus is not part of the *content* of the package, on the other hand  EcoreTools and Mint are, leading to my question regarding their  Indigo roadmap.

And no, there is no such thing as a "not even incubating" status, either Papyrus did  it's graduation review, and it's not an incubating component, or it didn't and then it's an incubating component.

Looking there : http://www.eclipse.org/projects/previous-release-reviews.php I can't even find a release review for papyrus..  which is strange as the Papyrus website says the 0.7.0 has been released.  I'm adding the papyrus mailling-list as there might be a problem here,  either you did had a release review for 0.7 and then the web page need to be updated in some way, or you don't and then the R201007251735 (2010/07/25)  build needs to be removed from the downloads.

Cédric