Re: [emft-dev] Integrated in emft web page

Tristan,

That's a good question. I'm not sure if Nick has documented the structure. Henrik recently added b3, though the abstract is a little empty, so perhaps he can give us some hints on how it's done. Maybe someone could document it in the wiki somewhere for future reference even, assuming it's not already there. :-P

Tristan FAURE wrote:
Hi all,
I tried recently to start doc2model web page.
But i don't find documentation to be integrated in emft web page. Do i need to do something special or do i need to create my page by myself using nova or phoenix theme ?

Regards
Tristan FAURE