Re: [emft-dev] Project Termination

Hi Tristan,

It looks like our both last posts came cross-over :)

I like the idea of not only consuming EMF Search but also participating in with some guys from our team. However as I said earlier, it will be difficult for us to accept any significant work load or even the project lead right NOW. Once we will have started the Sphinx project it will be much easier and certainly possible for some of us to join in.

So, maybe you could take over the project lead on a "minimum effort" basis for the time being and we can help you out later on?

Best,

Stephan

P.S.: Will you be at EclipseCon this year? Maybe we could meet there as discuss things further.