Re: [emft-dev] [EEF] Master Detail Contribution

Miles,

They should be using this list yes. I'd suggest opening a bugzilla enhancement request and attaching your contributions to that. This will be in exactly the right form for their IP log tracking.

Cheers,
Ed

Miles Parker wrote:
Hi guys,

As usual I ignored the KISS principal and did some work to generalize the Master Detail stuff I blogged on. Now it's quite easy to setup a dependency and have a detail sub form aligned with the advanced table composition. It would actually be pretty simple to put this in the model and have it all generated I think -- there are only a couple fo places in the form that need to be changed. Anyway, I did this stuff for an internal project but I'd be happy to contribute it if you don't already have something like that.

(I'm not sure EEF is using this list so I'll post elsewhere if I don't hear back.)

cheers,

emft-dev mailing list
emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx