[emft-dev] Meeting Minutes - Re: M5 planning

Hi,

We went through the list of open bugzillas and identified (prioritized) a couple by setting the target milestone to M5.
Here's the list: http://tinyurl.com/Xpand-M5

Please comment in the bugzilla.

Attendees:
Darius Jockel, Karsten Thoms, Sebastian Zarnekow, Heiko Behrens, Jan Koehnlein, Moritz Eysholdt, Markus Voelter and me

Cheers,
Sven