[emft-dev] Xpand / MWE M3 Planning

Hi all,

The M2 builds have been successfully promoted based on the new Athena build infrastructure. Thank you Nick and Dennis. Note that we do no longer merge into the project's updatesites but have a separate one for each component. That means that the URLs have changed.
They are now :
 - http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/m2t/xpand/updates/milestones/
 - http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/m2t/xpand/updates/interim/
and
 - http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/mwe/updates/milestones/
 - http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/mwe/updates/interim/

The project plans are online :
 - http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=modeling.m2t.xpand
 - http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=modeling.emft.mwe

and I've included a google calendar on our meetings page.
 - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Xpand/Meetings

The next meeting is scheduled for next Monday 21:00 (CEST). It is planned to be done via skype (skypename : svenefftinge).
I hope you can make it.

Cheers,
Sven

Back to the top