[emft-dev] [Fwd: [modeling-pmc] Action item for EMFT and MDT from today's Planning Council Meeting]

Guys,

I see most of these have been addressed by Search and Ecore Tools, but we need comments from Peter about Mint; I'm sure they're pretty much done. Otherwise people are going to start calling me an embarrassment. :-P

Cheers,
Ed

--- Begin Message ---

Hi Team,

One action to come out of today's planning council meeting. http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/May_20_2009

EMFT and MDT were called out, among others, for having an "embarrassing" number of uncompleted "must do" Bugzillas. See the chart for http://www.eclipse.org/projects/galileo_status.php

I know Dave Steinberg spent considerable time tracking down the EMF projects Bugzillas and making sure they were all resolved.

Hopefully the EMFT and MDT Modeling PMC leads can do the same.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components