Re: [emft-dev] [MWE] Integrating my workflow model?

Hi Bryan,

no concrete ideas so far. But I guess that it should be no problem to instantiate your model with the current xml language. Reworking MWE is not very high on our priority list, since it seems to work for what it has been invented fairly well. I would at least say, that you should put your model into a separate plugin.
Do you have any suggestions?

Cheers,
Sven