[emft-dev] [Compare]Renounce to committer rights

Hi all,

I would like to renounce to committer rights on the EMF Compare Component.

I made the initial contribution back in 2006 and am very glad to see how this all went. I could not find the time to stick around as I was taken by many other obligations, professional and private.

I have meant to send this note for some time and I apologize for procrastinating.

I won't be too far away, I have just been nominated project lead for the BPMN modeler sub-project.

All the best and a very dark, bloody and scary Halloween to you!

Thanks,

Antoine

--
http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog