Re: [emft-dev] project structure

Hi all,

I think that we should stay with English as the mandatory language in this list, shouldn't we? Of course I'd be interested to get a refresher of my French courses in school ;-) But then please write French in addition to English (or the other way round as Nick did).

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a good new year!!!

Regards,
Eike Stepper
----
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDO
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Net4j

christophe.le-camus@xxxxxx schrieb:
Bonjour, Je suis absent jusqu'au 2 Janvier 2008 inclus. Pour toute urgence vous pouvez me contacter sur mon mobile au 0679-5451-80.

Bien Cordialement
Christophe Le Camus