[emft-dev] Contributors

Guys,

The contributors page is lagging a bit behind the actual set of EMFT
committers and contributors:

   http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/project-info/team.php

I think it's really important and valuable that the people working on the
project be seen as real people with faces.  It helps personalize our
community in a very positive way.  I would really appreciate it if the
newly added components as well as the components about to be added would
take just a little bit of time to add their personal information.   I like
to point folks at this page as an example of our growing diversity.   Nick
can help if you need details.

Be warned, at some point I'll start nagging folks individually if I don't
see your bright smiling face there.   Even a scowl will do if necessary.
:-P

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 313)