[emft-dev] Proposal for Servus Component

Extended EMF Community,

Thiago Bartolomei recently announced his intent to work on a component that
will explore EMF's application in the web services space.  Attached is his
proposal:

   (See attached file: ServusProposal.zip)

I request the community's approval to create this new component as part of
the EMFT subproject with Thiago as a component lead.  Please reply with +1
or -1 on this thread.  Obviously I highly recommend you give a +1.  All EMF
and EMFT committers are eligible to vote, so please take a moment to do so.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)