Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: [emft-dev] EMFT "Project" Compare 0.7.0 release without a Release Review?

Paul:

I must be misremembering something from a couple EclipseCONs ago. Thanks for the correction.

Ed has also pointed out that the MDT projects *did* in fact have reviews, so I'm apparently full of crap today. Sorry, everyone.

Nick

Well, I'd hate to contradict Nick, but I did do a release review for M2T (JET, JET Editor) 0.8.0.

Paul Elder
IBM Rational Software
Tel: +1-613-599-3916
E-mail: pelder@xxxxxxxxxx

Nick Boldt/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: emft-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to
EMFT Developer Mailing List <emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx, emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[emft-dev] EMFT "Project" Compare 0.7.0 release without a Release        Review?

Oops, this bounced sending to mailing lists. Trying again.