[emft-dev] Questions about the emft ocl plugin.

Hi, all
I have been trying to use the emft ocl plugin in a metamodelling project, but encountered some problems:

1. Install: I installed the ocl plugin into my eclipse 3.3 ( with EMF 2.3). But after that, I can't find anything about ocl in any menu and right-click pop-up menu. Then I checked the configuration management, and found that " object constraint language 2.0" installed without any problems. So how should it look like after   installing the ocl plugin? And when I tried to edit the ecore model, and right clicked one of the Eclass, there was no "Econstraint" as it is showed in the tutorial. So have I installed it properly? And can the plugin work on eclipse 3.2?

2. About the examples: I downloaded the ocl examples and imported it in the eclipse, then ran it with another instance of Eclipse. After creating the model in the other Eclipse, I found the "ocl interpreter" while right clicking the object in the model. But the "interactive ocl" needs to load an "xmi" file of ocl _expression_. So I am confused by this step, can you give me any instructions?

3. About the project I am working with: The project is trying to make a SDL+ plugin for Eclipse. In the package I am working with, there are an ecore model, *. sdl_plus model and an ocl file. And I am trying to make use of ocl plugin to check if the two models corresponding to the ocl file. Would you please give me some suggestions about how to use ocl plugin in my project? Can you provide any methods to get access to the Jar files of ocl plugin?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you in advance!

Regards!
Sincerely yours,