[emft-dev] emft query library example

Title: emft query library example

Hi guys,
i was trying to emulate, just to have an exercise and learn how to work with plugins and emft, the library "query statement example" (this is the right voice in the eclipse projects menu). I cloned it, in sense that i copied all the code in a "Plugin project" and in fact the building is ok (after having set all the correct dependencies) but when i try to execute the project in the runtime workbench right-clicking the objects in the library i cannot get the "query" voice in the menu but i get the ones concerning OCL. Am I missing any setting somewhere? Am I choosing a wrong project (the plugin one)? thanks a lot
Donato

Back to the top