[emfstore-dev] Merged new Branching Feature to Master

Hi,

I just merged the branch feature for emfstore into master. It's not
yet fully finished but  stable-enough ™ to let you guys pound on it
and find some bugs :)
The branch feature required quite some changes and also the merging
itself was a bigger operation, so it is quite likely that some bugs
crept in. Further, there is also some documentation work to do.
I plan to finalize and stabilize the branch feature on master until
end of the month.

Again, if anything is broken related to these changes, let me know.

Thanks,
Otto

Back to the top