Re: [emfcp-dev] [EMF Forms] Build project from source code errors

Hi Amir,

so I think there is a misunderstanding.
In order to use EMFForms eg to create a View Model you need to install emfforms into your eclipse, eg by installing the emfforms SDK from the SimRel Update Site.
Then you can create a new View Model Project using the New Project Wizard.
You can take a look at the MakeItHappen example.
See the documentation here: https://eclipsesource.com/blogs/tutorials/getting-started-with-EMF-Forms/#Create%20a%20View%20Model

The git bundles are there if you want to develop EMFForms. And to do so you would need to set a correct target definition and in that case all bundles might be relevant depending on what you are developing on.

Best,
Eugen