[emf-dev] print EMF model

Hi, How I could a print an EMF model to the console in a simple readable format (format does not matter).

I 've found several tools on the internet which give me a chance to draw it and so on. But now I  need the simplest solution because I want to use that data in other types and work on them.

Most of the codes, I found on the internet, don't work.

This is the first time I'm going to use EMF.

Basically, I've

TransitionGraph gr = getTransitionGraphFromXMI("model");

which implements the EObject interface. And it works fine at this point.

I would like to iterate and print the states, connection, and the transitions.

Thanks, Tamás

Back to the top