Re: [emf-dev] Generating JAXB Annotations

Veselin,

When asking questions like yours in general, it sometimes helps to very briefly describe WHY you want to do WHAT you're asking for more information about HOW to do.

In this particular case (I'm interpreting), it sounds like perhaps you are interested in XML serialization of EMF instances.. and thought of doing this with JAXB. Were you aware that EMF has its own built in XML serialization, and reading, and that you may not need JAXB at all? Just a thought.

Best of luck!