|[emf-dev] [CDO Releng tools] setup tool?|
At EclipseCon Europe 2013, I had the chance to see a demonstration during a lunch break by Ed Merks for a tool that take care of the setup of an Eclipse IDE to work on a specific project (EMF and CDO so far).
From what I remember the features includes:
- Provisioning correct set of plugins in the Eclipse IDE.
- Binding Git repos (incl. personal gerrit push URL).
- Checking out projects.
- Setting workspace preferences.
- Configuring Dynamic Working set.
- Keeping in Sync project preferences files.
Maybe more… I do not remember all the features.
The whole thing was model driven, with the possibility to customize a lot for each project/each branch/each user…
The project looks really promising, and I like to try it by myself. I have a use case in mind. I would like to check if it is possible to use the tool I saw.
I couldn’t find any documentation.
Have you started something? If not, can you indicate where I could start to work on something on the Wiki?
Here some first questions:
* Where is the discussion mailing list or forum to speak about this tool?
I have tried this mailing list, because I couldn’t find anything else.
* Where is the bug tracker? Is it “Product=EMF, Component=CDO.releng”.
Thanks in advance for your inputs.
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
Back to the top