Re: [emf-dev] EMF Compare Workspace Setup

Simon,

Please describe your issues. What "compile errors" do you have? What are you using as a target platform?

Our target platforms are committed along with the code itself, see http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMF_Compare/Contributor_Guide#Target_Platform . For Juno, you would use org.eclipse.emf.compare-parent/targetPlatforms/juno-4.2-sdk.target .

If you are not using these target platforms, you should still look at them for the base : in order to compile, our tests need swtbot, egit, jgit and one feature from emf-store. Our UML support requires UML2, our diagram support requires Papyrus and its dependencies...

Laurent Goubet
Obeo