[emf-dev] Commit rights for Ibrahim Sallam have been expired

modeling.emf.cdo Committers,
Eike Stepper has expired the commit rights for Ibrahim Sallam (isallam).
The reason for this change is:

Ibe has been inactive for quite some while and does not participate in
elections anymore. On the other hand he's the only maintainer of the
Objectivity/DB integration. We can't afford to hold elections for a week,
so I've decided to decommitterize Ibe for now. Of course we can re-elect
him quickly whenever that's beneficial. Thank you for your contributions,
Ibe!

Back to the top