[emf-dev] EclispeCon Nort America - early birds deadline

Hi fellow modelers,

EclipseCon Europe just ended that EclipseCon Nort America is waiting for us, This event is a great communication channel for your project !

I'd love to see as many high quality submissions as possible and I'm looking forward to defend those in the program commitee.

Here is the call for paper :
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/econsubmissions
"

Some potential ideas for talks:

  • Innovation in Eclipse Projects. Tell us about a new Eclipse project or some significant new feature that is going to change the world. We tend to not accept “What is New in X Release” talks since people can read about this on a project page.
  • Best Practices Using Eclipse. Lots of organizations use different Eclipse technologies to build amazing applications for enterprise, mobile, and embedded. We want to teach attendees the best way to use these technologies to build successful industry solutions. We would especially like to hear from people who have built real-life applications using Eclipse technologies.
  • Making Open Source and Community Real. The Eclipse community has a wealth of experience working in open source and distributed communities. A lot of this knowledge is transferable to large-scale development within IT shops. Tell us your experiences of working in the open source community.
  • Cool Stuff. If you have something to share that doesn't quite fit into one of the other themes, don't be shy. EclipseCon attendees are a curious bunch, always interested in learning about the next big thing. Let us know what you are doing and thinking.
"

I'll add that every year we are surprised by the amount of newcomers in these events,  don't assume the audience has the same profile as the usual Eclipse commiter.

The "early birds deadline" is wednesday and gives you a chance to get selected early.

I'm waiting for your submissions.

Cédric

Back to the top