Re: [emf-dev] EMF API changes in Indigo

Eric,

The only thing that jumps to mind is the addition of EObject.eInvoke, but that's wasn't a breaking API change, except for those who ignored the following documented constraint:

Implementations of EObject should extend BasicEObjectImpl or one of its derived classes because methods can and will be added to this API.

Even in cases where this constraint is violated, it's really more of a source incompatibility than a binary incompatibility, because nothing else in the framework itself relies on calling this new method.  As such, I imagine you can use the latest EMF even with binaries compiled against EMF 1.0.

Cheers,
Ed