[emf-dev] EMF Query2 migration to xText 2.0.0

Hi,

In EMF Query2 user can specify their queries in string format. We also have a xText generated editor to help user create such queries.

We have not made any release of EMF Query2 yet. We develop only in HEAD branch. We depend on xText 1.0.2 currently.
In xText 2.0.0 there are some incompatible changes from xText, which will force us to have another release of EMF Query2 (which supports xText 2.0.0)
I am not clear how to make code split to any other branch.
Can you guide us what is process to manage maultiple releases ?

Thanks and Regards,
Ashwani Kr Sharma

Back to the top