[emf-dev] Moving CQs from EMF/EMFT to Their Respective Subprojects

Sharon,

Attached is a spreadsheet containing the migration information for moving EMF and EMFT CQs to their proper subprojects.

I don't know what to do with 239, 224, and 338.  It's not clear who opened them so I look to the project leads of EMF and EMFT to speak out if they are using Apache Log4j Version: 1.2.8,  Apache Commons Logging Jar Version: 1.0.4, or XML4J Version: 4.3.

Project Leads,

If you're using Apache Log4j Version: 1.2.8,  Apache Commons Logging Jar Version: 1.0.4, or XML4J Version: 4.3, please let Sharon know or expect to be summarily executed at a later date if you don't speak out now.  I'd also suggest you review the spreadsheet to be sure I've properly assigned CQs to your respective subprojects.

Cheers,
Ed