Re: [emf-dev] EMF multi ecore files merge issue

Joe,

Please use the newsgroup/forum to answer questions.

You could open one with the Sample Ecore Editor, use Load Resource... from the context menu or menu bar to load another one, and use drag and drop to copy things from the second to the first, and finally use Save As... to save to a new file.

Qifei Lu wrote:
Hi,

I have a issue of multiple ecore file combination.
In my project, I have m1.ecore and m2.core two ecore models,
And I would like to merge them together to a new m3.core file, how can
we handle that in EMF?

Thank you for your answer.

best regards,
Joe