[emf-dev] Re: EMF 2.6.0 Nightly build w/ RAP published using Athena

Thanks, Nick.

In case anyone's confused regarding the "new RAP features", they're only available via the update site, i.e., we haven't added any new ZIPs to the downloads page. To see all of the artifacts for this build (including the update site archive), go to https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Athena%20CBI/job/cbi-emf-core-2.6-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/N201003120151/.

For our M6 build next week, we'll have to tag the source, update the map file accordingly, and run the build. Does anyone have any other changes they want to commit before that happens?

Nick, I may need (more of) your help when I go to promote the build on Monday...

Cheers,

Kenn