Re: [emf-dev] Plan for Helios

Hi Kenn,

I marked this bug as helios+ for you and applied the theme "Appealing to a Broader Community". Does this make sense?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Kenn Hussey schrieb:
Team,

I'm not sure where we are currently with the Helios project plan (it's due on September 30), but I've updated the bugs that I'd like to see covered in this release of EMF, namely 216701, 255469, 255786, and 256706. I'm also interested in seeing 276342 done, but that's against the CDO component, not Core. I didn't know what to put in for themes, so I just left the whiteboard for these bugs blank for now. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help ensure the plan is in place in time for next Wednesday.

Cheers,

Kenn