Re: [emf-dev] EMF IP Logs

Hi Anthony,

I'm good with that approach. So that means everyone is on their own to get their log submitted.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Steinberg
Rational Software - IBM Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Anthony Hunter---06/01/2009 05:19:41 PM---Hi Team,Anthony Hunter---06/01/2009 05:19:41 PM---Hi Team,

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

Eclipse Modelling Framework <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/01/2009 05:19 PM

Re: [emf-dev] EMF IP Logs

Hi Team,

James says that the EMO would not accept one big IP log for MDT, so he submitted a separate one for MDT UML2.

I do not have one for Query, Transaction, and Validation, I just have the combined log. So I will create separate logs.

Guess that answers your question Dave :-)

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter
mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Dave Steinberg---06/01/2009 03:15:06 PM---Hi again, I'm still waiting for word from Net4j/CDO.  Our oDave Steinberg---06/01/2009 03:15:06 PM---Hi again, I'm still waiting for word from Net4j/CDO. Our options are only a single

Dave Steinberg/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

Eclipse Modelling Framework <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/01/2009 03:15 PM

Re: [emf-dev] EMF IP Logs

Hi again,

I'm still waiting for word from Net4j/CDO. Our options are only a single log for the whole project or one log from each component. If I don't hear anything more, I guess we'll just go with the latter option.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Steinberg
Rational Software - IBM Toronto Lab

mailto:davidms@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Dave Steinberg---05/29/2009 11:35:42 AM---Hi all,Dave Steinberg---05/29/2009 11:35:42 AM---Hi all,

Dave Steinberg/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/29/2009 11:35 AM

[emf-dev] EMF IP Logs

Hi all,

I've exchanged email with a number of people individually about IP Logs, but I just wanted to touch base with the the whole list.

The automated IP Log for all of EMF is here:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=modeling.emf

To the best of my understanding, it seems that it still doesn't support doing components separately, so one person would need to submit the results for the whole project. I think that's a problem for us. I also know that, for Core at least, it would take considerable Bugzilla tweaking to get a more or less correct result. I know that at least Core, Query, Transaction, Validation, and Teneo have done old-school static logs manually already. So, I think we should just stick with that approach for this release.

I've updated the log for Core in CVS (modeling/emf/emf/eclipse-project-ip-log.csv). I've also folded all those changes into the main log for EMF (modeling/emf/eclipse-project-ip-log.csv). I can see that Query, Transaction, and Validation are up to date in that combined log, too.

I'm happy either to submit our logs independently from our components, or to submit a single log once everyone has included their contributions. Could people please voice their preferences?

Cheers,
Dave